AIBC provides aircraft sales, charter and leasing services to a select clientele in Asia, South America and the US. A separate division has been created to provide custom solutions to our clients in the public, private and government sectors. We are connected to a web of aviation agents across the globe with whom we exchange information on a regular basis. Our technical team is ready to fly out on to any destination around the world to assess the physical condition of a single Aircraft or a fleet of planes. Helicopter sales and long term charter/lease consulting is a rapidly growing area of our aviation division.
Fleet Aircraft for Airlines
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Boeing 737-800
- Airbus А320
- Airbus А321
- Airbus A330-200
- Sukhoi SuperJet 100
Aviation Lease Requirements
A/XSIBC is proud to have formed special relationships that offer us the opportunity of being Strategic Partners and Preferred Dealers with leaders in the aviation industry. Please have the following information handy for aviation lease inquiries:
- Aircraft Type (Make Model etc.)
- Lease Type ( Dry or Wet)
- Type of carrier (“Start-up” or “Existing”)
- Lease Start Date
- Duration of Lease
- Cabin Capacity Required (First/Business/Coach Classes)
- Planned Base of Aircraft (with IATA codes)
- Planned Routes (with IATA codes)
- Type of Lease required
- Are you a Broker, mandated agent or End User?
- Have funds been budgeted and allocated for this Project?
- Proof of Funds: are you able to provide proof of funds for this project?
- Bank and lessor credit references (contact names and telephone numbers)